Thursday, December 17, 2009

Bugs, germs and the like

So let's see, today is Thursday, 12/17. The last time I donned my workout clothes and worked out...Tuesday, 12/1. UGH! I was busy with getting the house ready for Noah's party and stressed over finances, so the 2-6 were a wash. Within hours of our guests leaving, I began feeling sick. So the 7-14, I couldn't breathe well at all. Stuffy head, runny nose, swollen sinuses, coughing, headache...such fun. Then the 15-17, well, I was working on our Christmas card, tired and a bit dizzy still. Yesterday, I was so exhausted that I was constantly falling asleep. In fact, the phrase I heard most often was, "Momma wake up." LOL Today, I had MOPs, and while I had hoped to catch a few winks while the kids were napping, I got the wrapping papers & bows out of the garage as well as some of our Graco items that I need to clean up and get pics of to put on craigslist.

So the recap: stressed/busy, sick, busy. I've wanted to workout, but honestly, just thinking about going upstairs to get my clothes on was exhausting. I had hoped I'd be able to do something today, but I'm already yawning, so that doesn't bode well for my stamina. Maybe tomorrow. I'm doing laundry tomorrow, so that should keep me moving. Of course, I'm also hoping payday ends up being tomorrow instead of Monday so I can pick up our Christmas cards and hopefully get them all in the mail on Monday. It would be nice if they weren't all super late.

I better get Noah a fresh diaper, get him playing and then get to cleaning up the stuff. Blah. Some days I really hate having to be responsible and doing stuff. Well, really, that is most days, but I've been struggling with motivation a lot. I'm really praying that this can be the last tough holiday season for us. Last year it was health and being home challenges, this year, it's financial struggles. I figure, we'll probably be in a different home by June, if not before, so that should help significantly. Of course, we'd love for Kyle to find a better paying and closer job so we could stay here longer, but I think God is calling us somewhere else. So we'll probably move closer to T-town, much to my chagrin. ;o) I didn't mind living there all that much, mostly just having to go to classes. Besides, it would be fun to take the kids for walks, etc. along the water front during the summer months. And also, means, easier access to the grandparents and even Aunt Melody & Uncle Bob for babysitting. I mean, being able to have maybe biweekly date nights would be such a welcome change. I miss my husband terribly!!!

I think that is inspiring another post, but that will have to wait. I'll try to come back tonight and go on about that, but most likely that will happen tomorrow or sometime into next week. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment