Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I'm baaacccckkkk!

Well, it has been quite an interesting year. We moved out to Camp Bethel at the end of May of last year and it's been a challenging adjustment for me.

I gained 30 pounds in the first 6 months and managed to maintain that from Christmas until now. We didn't have insurance until this last month, so I had to endure my seasonal/clinical depression medication free all fall/winter. I'm now back on medication and feeling the life coming back into me. I still have a ways to go (and a LOT of weight to lose), but definitely feel better than I did a few weeks ago. Spring showing up also helps.

I just need to get back to walking/jogging on my treadmill and doing Weight Watchers. Having internet back after not having it for a year will definitely help. It doesn't help they changed the points calculations so the stuff I had memorized means nada now.

So I'm currently down 4 lbs from a couple of weeks ago and hopefully getting exercise and eating well will get the weight off quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment