Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Week 7 - Smoking

I am down another 2.6 lbs this week, totally 13.6 in 7 wks on WW. Not too shabby! I've also gotten up to 24 mins/2 miles at 5 mph (12 min mile) on the treadmill. My 5K time yesterday was 43:03 and I'm looking forward to getting some running socks to my instep blisters are a thing of the past. It will take a while to save for the Mizuno Wave Nirvana 7 running shoes I would like to purchase. I definitely have my work cut out for me, but I am hopeful that perhaps I can join my friends Heather & Lori running a half-marathon next year. I know I'm not close right now, but I just need to keep working on endurance and losing weight.

I take measurements again next week, it will be interesting to see if there are many losses or if I maintain and just keep losing weight. Either way, I'm shrinking away and just feel like I'm on fire with WW & exercise. It's amusing me that I'm starting my 8th week, but it feels like I'm still just getting started. I think it helps that I jumped in head first and am not hesitant. I know how the program works and I know where my strengths & weaknesses are. Plus, I really enjoy working out. I love how strong and fit it makes me feel, I like having time to work off my stress and to focus on me. I really want to get more DVDs, but I'm still on an imposed buy-ban. Truly, it's a good thing though. I added over 20 workouts to my Christmas list. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment