Thursday, January 24, 2013

Tired of feeling fluffy

Where can one find some motivation to exercise? After having Arden, I feel like a fat blob. I shouldn't be so hard on myself, but I'm stuck at about 12 lbs down from my pre-delivery weight. :o( I don't know if adding in exercise will change it much, since I'm still exclusively breast feeding the baby, but I'm so tired of the saggy belly.

Now that she's pretty much sleeping through the night, I will hopefully find the energy & motivation to get back to regular workouts. In fact, I'm supposed to go to a Zumba class tonight, taught by a friend I met during Noah's preschool class last year. Hopefully I won't die! ;o) I have only done one other workout, and it was about 4-5 weeks ago. I ran/walked about 2.5 miles and felt okay, but tired. Of course, my body seems jacked up between having a baby 10 weeks ago and getting a depo shot a month ago. I guess I'll just power through and hope I make it. :o)

I need to make time to get back to journaling. I haven't done it regularly since October and I think it helped to get my feelings out on paper. I've had a lot of stress lately and it's definitely not helping dealing with the older two kids. I feel like I'm constantly losing my temper and just being generally unpleasant to be around. :o(

We'll see how I feel after tonight's Zumba class and then I can start to plan a flexible workout plan going forward. I need to remind myself that I need to make time for me and schedule them into my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment