Sunday, January 3, 2010

Train ride

This is kind of an odd title, but I'm trying to view it as getting back on the train to keep going on my journey to a healthier me. I haven't worked out since 12/1 and I'm actually nervous about getting back into a routine and working out regularly. I start my sparkpeople mom's group Biggest Loser challenge on Tuesday. I think we're pairing up this time, so it's a little bit more pressure than previous challenges. Of course, I am still nursing Noah, which I was hoping to be done with by now, so that makes it tough on the calorie restrictions. I do need to get back into focusing on healthy eating and more whole foods.

I was a train wreck with the sugar cookies we had at Christmas and our extended family Christmas party. I think I should be thankful I am still in the same general weight range I was at before Christmas. I still need to take before pics for the challenge and post my initial stats.

Time to watch Em play Memory Ni Hao, Kai Lan. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment