Sunday, November 8, 2009

B for Effort

So yesterday's workout was a family walk to the grocery store - I did push Noah there in the stroller and most of the way back (with one arm and a coffee in the other). Otherwise, the tv was either on Em's stuff or Halo. Joy. Anyway, today wasn't starting out any better. Plus, I woke up feeling hungover - I'm dehydrated. So it's almost midnight now. I decided at 10:45 that I would do some yoga. Of course, right before I get started, Noah wakes up hungry.

I did the yoga routine, my hips hurt now and I still feel sick and I'm crabby, so I think it's time to get to bed. Cardio tomorrow. Please let Kendell put me in a good mood or I may just cry all afternoon. Did I mention that AF seems to be trying to make an encore? Seriously!?! If it doesn't get better by March, this stupid IUD is coming out and I'll go on seasonique or something. I take enough pills at night, what is one more? *eye roll*

Goals for tomorrow:
Get back to drinking a lot of water
Do Cardio
If I am still crabby - blog or write a journal entry about it and move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment