Saturday, November 14, 2009

Stalling out

So it's Saturday night and I've worked out a total of 1 day this week, and that was Monday. What?!? I've been feeling under the weather most of the week - vertigo makes working out pretty tough. Anyway, I feel gross and grouchy, so clearly, my body is going through workout withdrawals. The other annoying thing is it seems darling Flo is back already. Um, seriously, take a vacation (that doesn't end with me having another baby).

I really need to get back on the ball with my workouts. The challenge has been with getting Em down for naps and then making sure I have some time to do the workouts. Of course, deciding to watch DVR'd shows probably didn't help either.

Anyway, just wanted to update on my non-progress and mention the scale was back up to 161.6 on Wednesday. Grrrr... Need to drink lots of water. That is 65% of the problem - water retention.

Need to get to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment