Friday, September 18, 2009

Billy Blanks...I hate you!

Oh good grief! That is totally what I get for being overzealous and doing an advanced workout! I am exhausted and sore, but I also was dripping a ton of sweat, drank a ton of water and know that the results will be worth the pain! I did have to walk through some stuff and/or pause and rewind so I didn't miss much while I drank some water and caught my breath a bit.

These poor mommy abs just really, really, REALLY are out of shape! The upper ones aren't too bad, but the lower ones were screaming early on. I guess I know I need to start working on reverse crunches and oblique stuff. I think this workout will be shelved until I've gotten a bit more tone back in my core as well. My kicks were flopping around all over the place because the pace was so fast. But instead of giving up, I pushed through and lasted all 45 minutes (which took closer to 50 minutes with the pausing).

Kids are up, so I gotta run. Wish I could get a shower in first, but such is life!

No comments:

Post a Comment