Saturday, September 19, 2009

Saturday = Slacker day

So let's see, did I work out today? No. Did I track my eating today? No. Did I eat healthfully? Not even close. Am I going to beat myself up about it? No. :o)

I'm sore, tired and the rainy, gray day put my motivation and mood in a temporary stall-out. I am planning to get back to it tomorrow, just wanted to relax and cut myself some slack today. I did heat my back for a while today because it was super stiff. Definitely felt how out of shape I am right now!

Anyhow, I'm going to relax and try to get to bed early. Kyle and I were up late watching Watchmen last night and he has to work tonight...for who knows how long. Poor guy!

Also, please say a prayer that Kyle's grandpa will recovery quickly and smoothly from his hip surgery!

No comments:

Post a Comment