Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Week 1 - Accomplished

Whoops! I started this and then never finished it. :o)

So at the end of my first week back on WW, I was down 1.4 lbs and 4.25 inches gone. Not the best ever, but certainly am not complaining because I'm smaller.

I've been working hard this past week and while I don't see much change on the scale yet (hopefully that milk shake I had will go away!), I hope to see one on Tuesday morning for weigh in. I started incorporating my DVDs into the workout rotation this week. I did FIRM cardio bootcamp and it was tough, but good. Today I did Tae Bo Flex and it was pretty good. I have a lot of room for improvement, but I finished pretty easily.

I've been doing more walking on the treadmill. I've been focusing on walking/jogging 5k, but on Friday I did 4 miles. It kicked my rear something fierce! I probably won't do that again for another week. I'm definitely starting to feel small improvements in my stamina again and hopefully it will continue to increase!

No comments:

Post a Comment