Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Week 2 - Rocked

Weigh in this morning was fabulous! I already knew I was going to be down at least 1.6 (that was what it was when I peeked yesterday), but I was beyond blown away when it was 2.4! I managed to drop .8 yesterday! It feels so good to be doing well and down 3.8 in 2 weeks. I'm not sure if having that milkshake on Thursday was a good thing because I worked super hard to get it off the rest of the week, or if I could have had a larger loss without it. Either way, 2.4 was great. I'm also down another 3 inches for a total of 7.25 lost in 2 weeks.

Still grateful that Em keeps me accountable with working out. I know there are a few days where I would have skipped, but she reminded me to go workout and I am glad that I did. It always helps me feel stronger and more fit each time. Plus, I think it's good for her to see me active, since it emphasizes the importance of exercise without being preachy, so she tries to find fun things to do that involve moving her body - riding her trike, dancing, running around. Excited to see how the next week goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment