Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Week 3 - Slimming up

Another week, another 1.8 lbs down and 4 inches lost! Woo hoo!!! :)

So now I'm 179.8. I weighed in at 189 when I was at the Dr. in April. So I think my appt a week from Thursday will be good. The sun is shining today, so that is a great help. It's warm too!

I'm hopeful that by the time I unpack the clothes I put in the suitcases - the skinny clothes - that maybe my 10's might be almost fitting. I figure that we have at least 3 weeks if not longer until we can move. Of course, those won't be the first things unpacked either. Definitely looking forward to dropping sizes.

I chopped off my hair yesterday & dyed it this morning. I'm mostly happy with it. I'd like to have layers and maybe a little less length, but it's a lot better now that it's hitting my shoulders and not down to my mid-back. At least I can still throw it up in a pony tail for workouts. Time to let lunch digest then get to my workout. Fighting the post lunch sleepiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment