Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Week 5 - Not feeling the love

Wow, this was a rough week. I just couldn't find my groove. There was too much of "life" getting in the way. ;) Hoping this week is way better. It will be a bit tricky to get the kids into a bit of a schedule/rhythm since we don't have school. Diet will also be tricky until we can get to the store.

I'm still happy about my running progress, but it's hard not to focus on what went wrong. I got half as many activity points as I have been, I ate a lot of extra calories this weekend. And when I mean a lot, I mean a LOT. I ate all of my APs and a few of my weekly points (for the first time since I started). Needless to say, don't plan to do that again! I just feel really "off" lately. My head is out of the game and I feel like I'm unraveling. I know once I get a few workouts in and drink a lot of water and give my mood a detox, I'll be feeling a lot better. I just know I need to ease up on myself. It's flipping week 5, not every week is a stellar week and I still lost 0.2 lbs. I didn't gain, and given how badly I ate the last 4 days & how little water I had, it was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment