Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Week 10 - Still trucking

I weighed in a day later this week because we were out of town on Tuesday morning. I was down 0.6 lbs this morning. I'm grateful I lost because I ate a lot of salty food over the weekend and didn't get a ton of hard working out in. I painted stamps & stencils in Em's room and I painted 2 walls in Noah's room white between Saturday & Sunday. On Monday, we celebrated the 4th with our friends and stayed up late!

Yesterday, I ate a lot better and drank a ton of water and managed to get rid of all that salt. I had my first chiropractic adjustment today. I had 2 ribs out of alignment in my mid-back and both of my hips were locked and my pelvis was off on my right side. Nothing too surprising to me. I'm starting to get sore, but I also did Jillian Michaels' No More Trouble Zones this afternoon, so that might be partly to blame. ;) I hit the treadmill and failed miserably, but at least I tried! I walked 5 mins, ran 1, walked 2 and was done. The running caused my right external hip rotator to lock up a bit. I'll be icing after dinner and hopefully won't be in too much pain tomorrow. It feels like my ribs are slipping back out, but I know that it isn't a quick fix and it will take time to retrain my body to work properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment