Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Week 13 - Um...

Yeah, so I lost 0.2 lbs this week. Wow, that was lame. I had been down over 1 lb earlier in the week, but eating camp food for more than a few days is not good for my weight loss. I vaguely remember losing 0.2 lbs after the Memorial Day work weekend at camp, so I should have expected this. Of course, I also did eat 64 activity points that I earned plus 39 of my 49 weekly points in addition to my 29 daily points. Yeowza!

So anyway, I will be continuing to workout this week and continue to drink lots of water and focus on the fruits/veggies and less on the other parts of the meal and try to forgo dessert a little more. We are having churros tonight, and that is a huge weakness of mine, since they are so tasty!

I'll probably be back later to post more.

No comments:

Post a Comment