Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Ready to get to it!

Watching the last of tonight's Biggest Loser episode on DVR and am recommitted to getting the workouts in and watching my diet again. I don't know if I just needed a break or what the deal is, but I am excited to get back to working it.

I don't hold any hope that tomorrow's weigh in will be anything but up. I haven't been paying much attention to my diet since Thursday and haven't worked out since then either. I haven't been drinking enough water either. So tomorrow it is back to it full force.

I'm feeling like I've turned a corner with the attitude and funky mood too. I gave myself through tonight to just "be" and now I'm ready to put the sadness and grief behind me. I owe it to myself, to the kids and to Kyle to get my mind and body back to a healthy state.

Clearly, my head it de-fogging. I'm eye-rolling the "boo-hooing" before the vote. Especially Tracy's big old frown before she cries. Now I just need to hope that the kids will do okay overnight, they'll nap well tomorrow and I will kick booty at my workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment