Friday, October 30, 2009

What to do?

I'm having a majorly off day today. Noah was up a lot last night, so I'm really sleepy. The coffee I made myself has left me jittery. I suppose it is time for lunch, so I should eat, get Em fed and then decide what workout to do. I thought about doing the No More Trouble Zones again, but I am afraid my muscles are still too sore from the other day. Plus, my right instep and left knee are bugging me today. I suppose I could do some yoga, but I always feel like it's not quite enough. I might do the Carmen Electra toning video. It's fairly slow paced and does work my muscles. Plus, then I can use yoga to cool down and really stretch out my warm muscles.

Speaking of working out...I need to go pop my candle holder into the freezer for a bit to get my spent candle out of it so I can start a new one. Yeah, I'm random, but it's that relaxing one that I like to burn to stay calm and leveled while I workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment